KPC's Educational Technology Team supports faculty and staff in course design and delivery, for face-to-face, distance, and hybrid courses. We can help with any project involving eLearning and educational technology. From design principles to classroom teaching technologies, and all instructional support needs in between. We are here to help ensure that you and your students engage in a successful learning experience.
- Course design and evaluation using national standards and principles like Quality Matters
- Professional development opportunities for effective delivery and design practices
- Classroom technology support including lecture capture, video conferences, and presentation design and delivery
- Learning resources including tech tutorials, teaching tips and faculty learning communities
Accessibility workshops will return in August 2019!
If you have questions or concerns between now and then, please visit the ETT office in 121B Ward at KRC or contact Jenn Pedersen at email@example.com or 907.262.0242.
Additional eLearning Resources at UA
ETT staff engage in UAA and UA-wide collaboration efforts, sharing and curating knowledge and resources to strengthen faculty support. Explore the following resources to expand your learning library and community.
- UAA Academic Innovations & eLearning
UAA Design staff offer eLearning workshops and webinars open to all UAA campus faculty and staff, including the beginning of the semester “boot camp” webinars and hosts week-long intensive training and the UAA Tech Fellows community.
- UAA Commons
A state-wide online learning community of faculty and staff discussing teaching and learning.
- UAF's iTeachU
UAF eLearning staff offer a wealth of teaching, course design, and tooltips.
- UAS Faculty Learning Corner
UAS Instructional Designers offer tips and strategies for effective teaching.
Visit the Distance Education (eLearning) student resources ETT page for student eLearning information.
Campus: Kenai River Campus Web page
Campus: Kachemak Bay Campus Web page