KPC's Educational Technology Team supports faculty and staff in course design and delivery, for face-to-face, distance, and hybrid courses. We can help with any project involving eLearning and educational technology. From design
- Course design and evaluation using national standards and principles like Quality Matters
- Professional development opportunities for effective delivery and design practices
- Classroom technology support including lecture capture, video conferences, and presentation design and delivery
- Learning resources including tech tutorials, teaching tips and faculty learning communities
Additional eLearning Resources at UA
- UAA Academic Innovations & eLearning
UAA Design staff offer eLearning workshops and webinars open to all UAA campus faculty and staff, including
beginningof the semester “ bootcamp” webinars and hosts week-long intensive trainingsand the UAA Tech Fellows community.
- UAA Commons
A state-wide online learning community of faculty and staff discussing teaching and learning.
- UAF's iTeachU
UAF eLearning staff offer a wealth of teaching, course design and tool tips.
- UAS Faculty Learning Corner
UAS Instructional Designers offer tips and strategies for effective teaching.
Visit the Distance Education (eLearning) student resources ETT page for student eLearning information.