Giving to KPC
Without the financial assistance scholarships provide, many students couldn't reach their educational goals. The college relies on gifts from individuals, including alumni, parents and friends, as well as businesses and corporate entities, to supplement other funding sources. KPC relies primarily on funding from the state (provides approximately 54 percent of the operating budget), tuition, grants, contracts and other local revenue sources.
There are many ways to give to the college and many options on how your gift is directed.
It's your gift and your choice!
- Designate specific KPC locations (Anchorage, Homer, Seward, Soldotna) or the college in general
- Direct gifts to specific scholarship funds or the general scholarship fund
- Provide for particular academic or vocational programs
- Support tutors, literacy and developmental programs
- Fund faculty/staff professional development
- Support special programs such as:
- Semester by the Bay
- KPC Humanities Showcase
- Kachemak Bay Writers' Conference
- Art Institutes
Can't decide? Make your gift unrestricted, so that it can be used for the area of greatest need.