KPC's Educational Technology Team supports faculty and staff in course design and delivery, for face-to-face, distance, and hybrid courses. We can help with any project involving eLearning and educational technology. From design principles, to classroom teaching technologies, and all instructional support needs in between. We are here to help ensure that you and you students engage in a successful learning experience.
- Course design and evaluation using national standards and principles like Quality Matters
- Professional development opportunities for effective delivery and design practices
- Classroom technology support including lecture capture, video conferences, and presentation design and delivery
- Learning resources including tech tutorials, teaching tips and faculty learning communities
Additional eLearning Resources at UA
ETT staff engage in UAA and UA-wide collaboration efforts, sharing and and curating knowledge and resources to strengthen faculty support. We encourage you explore the following resources to expand your learning library and community.
- UAA Academic Innovations & eLearning
UAA Design staff offer eLearning workshops and webinars open to all UAA campus faculty and staff, including beginning of the semester “bootcamp” webinars and hosts week-long intensive trainings and the UAA Tech Fellows community.
- UAA Commons
A state-wide online learning community of faculty and staff discussing teaching and learning.
- UAF's iTeachU
UAF eLearning staff offer a wealth of teaching, course design and tool tips.
- UAS Faculty Learning Corner
UAS Instructional Designers offer tips and strategies for effective teaching.
Visit the Distance Education (eLearning) student resources ETT page for student eLearning information.