Top ^

KPC Veterans Services Program

KPC's Veterans Services Program. 

Future Students

If you have never used VA benefits at any other college or educational facility, please follow these steps:

Additional Step for Transfer Students

Attention MGIB and VRAP Eligible Veterans

For both VRAP, Veterans Retraining Assistance Program and regular MGIB benefit programs, you will need to certify your attendance EVERY MONTH with the VA. This requirement can be completed by calling the DVA office in Muskogee, OK at 1-877-823-2378 or by submitting your "Monthly Verification of Enrollment" form (VA Form 22-8979) via the Web Automated Verification of Enrollment (WAVE) online system. This system also provides basic benefit information, such as a remaining number of benefits months.

U.S. Department of VA - Vocational Rehabilitation Program (Under Chapter 31)


Contact Info

Royce Bird
Veterans Services Coordinator
Royce Bird
(907) 262-0261
Campus: Kenai River Campus Web page