"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."
Official Exam - NOT online!
- 7 hours of testing can be done on multiple days.
- Schedule with Nancy Johnson - KBC GED Examiner - 235-1601.
- Cost: $30 for each section of the test. $120 total.
- For Official Testing, bring picture ID and social security card (or SS# printed on official document.)
- Pay online for testing at www.ged.com. If you don't have access to a credit or debit card, talk to Nancy at (907) 235-1601.
- Students must pass each section with score of 150 or better. Failed sections may be retaken at no cost during 2014 only.
beware of ged online testing scams! you cannot take an official ged test online. Only practice tests - GED READY - are available online.
Click here for a printable version of instructions.
| (877) 262-0330 |
| © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved