"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."
CNA Program Checklist
- Take the ACCUPLACER placement test by contacting the KRC Campus Services for an appointment by calling 262-0330 ($15 fee).
- Apply for admissions with Student Services.
- Bring placement test scores to Patty Dombovy or Jennifer Anderson in the Faculty Admin Office (Room 231).
- Complete the CNA Pre-Registration Form (available only from the KRC Faculty Admin Office).
- A federal background check, two sets of fingerprints, and two passport photos needed before the clinical portion of the class that takes place at Heritage Place. More information is available on the Additional Important Information page.
| (877) 262-0330 |
| © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved