Services and Proctoring
If you require additional assistance, please contact us at: (907) 262-0227.
See the KRC Appointment Request Form for testing hours.
- The Learning Center is a designated proctoring site for KPC and UAA distance-delivered courses
- Test proctoring available for students taking other UA or outside universities distance-delivered courses
- Must complete a Proctor Request Form from the university's E-Learning department and forward to the KRC Learning Center
- Proctor fee charged for tests outside the UA system
- Instructors outside the UAA system must approve the Learning Center as a test site.
The CLEP (College Level Examination Program) and make-up exams for KPC courses and testing for E-Learning exams are all given at the KRC Learning Center. The Learning Center is a site for tests including the GED (General Education Development), GRE (Graduate Record Exam) and various specialized exams for certifications and licensure. For exam dates, fees and arrangements contact the Learning Center.
- What is a CLEP Exam?
- The College-Level Examination Program® or CLEP provides students of any age with the opportunity to demonstrate college-level achievement through a program of exams in undergraduate college courses. There are 2,900 colleges that grant credit and/or advanced standing for CLEP exams. By clicking Here you may access a list of CLEP exams offered at UAA.
- Free instruction and testing (requires a yearly, non-refundable fee of $25)
- Successful completion of the program results in a High School Equivalency Diploma from the AK Dept. of Labor & Workforce Development
- Individual, group and computerized instruction available