Need help navigating college resources and services?
The Kenai River Campus offers students a full range of services, and provides friendly, individualized assistance.
Get help on campus
Student Services is located in the McLane Commons, and can answer your questions for you, or direct you to somebody who can. Student Services is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday, and can be reached at 262-0330.
Get help from a distance
KPC offers online resources, dedicated to help students with any technology problems they may encounter. The KRC Help Desk hotline is available any time campus is open.
- Technology Resources
- Find distance course help, webmail instruction and a variety of other online resources
- Find the library's hours, access the UAA Consortium library, or talk to KRC's librarian
- Financial Aid
- Keep up-to-date on the latest scholarship opportunities, get help with your FAFSA, or contact the Financial Aid department for more information
- Personal and Academic Counseling
- Counselors aid students with program planning, transfer coordination, personal crisis intervention, stress reduction and other concerns related to the college experience.
- Disability Support
- Find out what your rights are and how you can plan for disability support
- Find your adviser early, and talk to them often for a truly satisfying college experience
- Career Services
- Get connected with the College Central Network
- Schedule an appointment to get help on your classes
- KPC offers housing at the Kenai River Campus.
- Find testing schedules and fee information
- Fact Finder
- The Fact Finder Student Handbook is your guide to the many programs, services and policies UAA offers to enhance your educational experience
- The Student Resource Guide is an informational brochure with Kenai Peninsula contact numbers for various community services