High school seniors who live in the Kenai Peninsula Borough may be eligible to participate in the JumpStart dual credit program for a large cost savings.
Before taking a distance class ask remember that college courses are rigorous and fast paced. Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have time to devote 15-18 hours per week to an e-Learning class?
- Do I work well independently?
- Am I willing to ask for help if I need it?
- Do I have adequate access to the necessary technology?
If you are unsure or answered no to any of these questions, make sure you bring that topic up when you talk to an adviser.
Registration: High School Students must apply for a waiver from university policy if they would like to enroll in a KPC e-Learning classes. The application process and registration procedures are different for each Kenai Peninsula College site.
For courses originating from:
- Kenai River Campus
- Kachemak Bay Campus
- Resurrection Bay Extension Site
- Anchorage Extension Site