The Kenai Peninsula Borough School District will be providing high school students a shuttle bus service to and from KRC this semester. Students will be dropped off and picked up at the glass entrance between the Goodrich and McLane buildings. The shuttle schedule is as follows:
For the AM session at KRC:
Bus #1 -- Depart SoHi at 9:35 a.m.; depart RCA at 9:40 a.m.
- Bus #2 -- Depart KALT at 9:25 a.m.; depart KCHS at 9:35 a.m.
- Both buses arrive at KRC at 9:55 a.m.
- Both buses depart KRC at 11:20 a.m.;
- Bus #1 arrive RCA at 11:35 a.m.; arrive SoHi at 11:40 a.m.
- Bus #2 arrive KALT at 11:40 a.m.; arrive KCHS at 11:50 a.m.
For the PM session at KRC:
- Bus #3 - Depart SoHi at 11:05 a.m.; Depart RCA at 11:10 a.m.
- Bus #4 – Depart KALT at 10:55 a.m.; depart KCHS at 11:05 a.m.
- Both buses arrive at KRC at 11:25 a.m.
- Both buses depart KRC at 12:50 p.m.;
- Bus #3 - Arrive RCA at 1:05 p.m.; arrive SoHi at 1:10 p.m.
- Bus #4 – Arrive KALT at 1:10 p.m.; arrive KCHS at 1:20 p.m.