Kachemak Bay Campus Career Center
The Center’s resources at KBC's SES office are available free to help students and community members research occupational information, make career choices, locate employment opportunities or adjust to a new job. Schedule an appointment to meet individually with a career counselor.
- Career Counseling - Individualized career counseling includes personal assessment, career opportunities, finding and keeping the perfect job, writing effective resumes and cover letters, preparing for interviews, and trouble-shooting any step of the process.
- Alaska Career Information System (AKCIS - A program designed to provide you with information and exploration tools to research occupations in Alaska. Find what jobs are available in Alaska, how to prepare for your career choice, where to get training and coursework, financial aid opportunities, and how to keep that job. Use the username: Kachemakbc and the password: 4akcis
- KPC Career and Community Engagement Center
- College Central Network - Employment services and resources available to KPC students. Post your resume and search job postings!
- ALEXsys - State of Alaska website for job seekers.
- Alaska Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
Schedule an Appointment
KBC Career Services is located in Pioneer Hall and open from 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Individuals who would like to schedule an appointment are asked to contact KBC Student & Enrollment Services at (907) 235-1651 or toll-free 1-877-262-0330 (ask to be transferred to KBC).