Textbooks for KPC distance classes must be purchased online. You may use MBSDirect or use our bookstore site for text information and order elsewhere.
Textbooks for KPC's Anchorage Extension Site must be purchased from the UAA Bookstore.
There are bookstores at both KPC campuses that offer textbooks (for face-to-face classes only), supplies such as pens, notebooks, jump drives and a variety of KPC and UAA logo clothing items.
Both bookstores offer book buyback periods at the end of each semester. Visit the specific campus bookstore page for dates and times for the book buyback period. Not all textbooks are eligible for the buyback. Generally, only those books that are going to be used the following semester are bought and then offered as used books the following semester.
- Returns may be made up to 10 days from the first day of classes
- Textbooks must be returned along with the receipt
- New books must be in original, mint condition with no marks, writing or names
- Used books must be in the same condition as when they were purchased
- All wrapped or boxed books must be returned unopened
- If a class is canceled, books purchased for the class must be returned within one week of the cancelation
Kenai River Campus Bookstore
Kachemak Bay Campus Bookstore