Bachelor of Business Administration, BBA
The UAS B.B.A. program is available partially or entirely through an e-learning format.
Students from the Homer area seeking a degree in business are encouraged to begin the first two years of their program with a KPC AAS in General Business or a KPC Associate of Arts. Students work closely with an advisor to select courses that satisfy both the KPC 2 year and UAS BBA 4 year degree requirements.
The UAS B.B.A. program provides a course of study that
- prepares students for professional positions in private or public business fields
- prepares them to evaluate and exploit viable business opportunities, and
- prepares them for graduate study in business and related disciplines
Students choose from 1 of 4 emphasis areas
- Entrepreneurship Emphasis
- Human Resources Management
UAS BBA Home/degree requirements
Getting started at KBC - Advising