KPC Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Type: Undergraduate Certificate
- Classification of Instructional Programs Code: 15.0903
- Standard Occupational Classification Code: 19-4041.01
- KPC Campus(es) Offering Program: Kenai River Campus
Estimated Program Costs
- Tuition & Fees: $5,627.00
- Text Books & Supplies: $1,214.00
- Room & Board: Not Offered
- Months to Complete Program: 12
- Graduates Completing on Time
- Job Placement Rate
- Median Federal Loan Debt
- Median Private Loan Debt
On time completion rates and median loan debt is not provided for programs with less than ten graduates in a given year. Job placement rates are not disclosed unless the data is required to be reported to the State or to program level accrediting agencies. Months to complete program includes standard instructional periods (i.e., semesters) and not time between periods such as summer breaks. Estimated program costs are subject to change and current cost information can be found in the university catalog and course schedule.
UAA Anchorage campus housing ranges from $2,740 to $2,990 per semester and meal plans range from $1,700 to $1,900 per semester. For Gainful Employment disclosure purposes, the "room & board" figure represents the combined housing and dining monthly rate of $1,110 per month times the "months to complete the program" figure. On campus housing is not offered at Kenai Peninsula College, Kodiak College, or Matanuska-Susitna College.