Skip Navigation
"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."

2014-15 Catalog

Veterans Assistance

KPC provides assistance to veterans, eligible dependents and service personnel using Veterans Administration educational benefits (G.I. Bill and other V.A. programs). KPC strongly recommends that students planning to utilize VA educational benefits also complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at:  Qualified persons who plan to use V.A. benefits must contact the Veteran Services Coordinator and present a VA Certificate of Eligibility when requesting certification of V.A. benefits. Veterans may request a Certificate of Eligibility on line at:  

In order to use VA benefits, veterans must also apply for formal admission and be officially accepted into a degree program within two semesters of admissions.  Benefit levels and academic requirements vary by VA educational program. For more information on various programs and KPC certification processes, visit: or

Military personnel utilizing Tuition Assistance should submit their respective service’s tuition assistance form to KPC via the unit education officer.


E-mail: Webmaster  |  (877) 262-0330  |  Contact Us  |  © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved