Students who need to drop or withdraw from specific courses or from all their courses must do so officially. Only students who submit a drop or withdrawal form, signed and dated by the student, will qualify for a tuition refund. Refunds for semester-length courses are processed according to these policies.
1. Until Friday, 5 p.m. on the second week of the semester: 100 percent tuition and fees
2. After the second week of semester: NO REFUND
3. Less-than-semester length classes:
- Prior to 5 p.m. five business days after the start of class: 100 percent tuition and fees
- After 5 p.m. five business days after the start of class: NO REFUND
4. For extremely short courses, the above rule applies BUT no refunds will be issued after grades have been posted by the instructor.
Refunds are processed only after students have completed the appropriate paperwork. The date of drop/withdrawal as indicated on the official add/drop form determines eligibility for a refund. Refunds will be processed and mailed within two weeks after the end of the refund period.