Skip Navigation
"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."

2014-15 Catalog

Petitions for General Education and/or University Requirements

Petitions pertaining to General Education Requirements and/or General University Requirements must be processed through the Office of Academic Affairs, with final authority to deny or approve resting with the provost. After the petition has received final approval or denial, the student is notified of the decision. Changes in course level, grading, or number of credits awarded are not petitionable. KPC/UAA courses not on the approved baccalaureate General Education Requirements (GER) list cannot be petitioned to meet a GER.


E-mail: Webmaster  |  (877) 262-0330  |  Contact Us  |  © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved