Skip Navigation
"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."

2012-14 Online Course Catalog

Academic Petition

Any deviation from academic requirements or regulations must be approved by academic petition. Petitions will only be accepted for:

1. Waiving specific degree or program requirements.
2. Substitutions for required courses.
3. Permanent record changes allowed: name, grade changesĀ as outlined in the Grade Change policy and erroneousĀ entries.

Academic petitions, available in Student Services, are to be routed through a faculty advisor, division chair of the subject area where the course is being petitioned, and the director.

E-mail: Webmaster  |  (877) 262-0330  |  Contact Us  |  © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved