Skip Navigation
"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."

2014-15 Catalog

Name Change

A student’s name on official records at KPC/UAA must be the student’s full legal name. A Change Form may be processed through Student Services and must be supported by legal documentation, i.e., Social Security card, driver’s license or a court order. KPC/UAA employees (past or present) must present their Social Security card.

E-mail: Webmaster  |  (877) 262-0330  |  Contact Us  |  © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved