Skip Navigation
"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."

2014-15 Catalog



To be eligible for an ASEL, students must be one-year residents of the State of Alaska, hold high school diploma or the equivalent, and be officially admitted to a certificate, associate, baccalaureate, or graduate degree program. Full-time and part-time loans are available. Undergraduate students may borrow up to $8,500 a year for educational expenses. UAA requires the student to first fill out the FAFSA prior to applying for the state program.


The Federal Stafford Loan program enables students to borrow directly from a federal institution in order to finance education expenses. Students enrolled at least half-time (six credits) in a degree or certificate program are eligible. Students must complete an online FAFSA application.  


Short-term loans are available to qualifying KPC students who have a modest and temporary need. A student may borrow up to $200 for a 60-day period, depending on the availability of funds. Policies, procedures, student’s rights and responsibilities are detailed on the back side of the application. 

E-mail: Webmaster  |  (877) 262-0330  |  Contact Us  |  © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved