Skip Navigation
"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."

2014-15 Catalog

Insurance for Students 

KRC, 262-0300
KBC, 235-1651

The University of Alaska Statewide System has endorsed an accident and sickness insurance plan for students attending the University of Alaska Anchorage and community campuses.  You may enroll in the program by filling out an Enrollment packet, available from Student Services, and mailing it directly to the insurance company with the premium payment.  Be sure to retain the end stub as your insurance identification. Spouse and children may also be enrolled for an additional premium. Please consult the application packets available at Student Services for a complete description of the plan.

Students on F1 and J1 visas need to contact their international student advisor for insurance requirements and applications by calling the UAA campus at 907-786-1573.

E-mail: Webmaster  |  (877) 262-0330  |  Contact Us  |  © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved