Skip Navigation
"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."

2012-14 Online Course Catalog

Address Change

Currently enrolled students who have changed their address should notify the Office of Admission and Records by completing the appropriate form. Official notification of change of address is necessary for accurate mailing of correspondence, transcripts, registration instructions and information about graduation requirements.

E-mail: Webmaster  |  (877) 262-0330  |  Contact Us  |  © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved