KPC Tuition Rates
Tuition rates are set by the University of Alaska Board of Regents. Rates vary based on the following components:
- Lower Division (100 & 200 level);
- Upper Division (300 & 400 level);
- Professional Development (500 level);
- Graduate Division (600 level).
Resident / Non-Resident Status:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-resident tuition is currently waived for all students taking classes at KPC - EXCEPT for students taking KPC distance courses while residing outside Alaska.
Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Resident Tuition (rates effective fall 2017 through summer 2018)
|High School JumpStart||$67 (rate is subsidized by the Kenai Peninsula Borough)|
Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Non-Resident Tuition (rates effective fall 2017 through summer 2018)
Senior Citizen Waiver
UAA welcomes senior citizens to its classrooms and waives tuition for those eligible under Board of Regents policy. For more information, please visit the UAA Catalog.