KPC Tuition Rates
Tuition rates are set by the University of Alaska Board of Regents. Rates vary based on the following components:
- Lower Division (100 & 200 level);
- Upper Division (300 & 400 level);
- Professional Development (500 level);
- Graduate Division (600 level).
Resident / Non-Resident Status:
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Non-resident tuition is currently waived for all students taking classes at KPC - EXCEPT for students taking KPC distance courses while residing outside Alaska.
Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Resident Tuition (rates effective fall 2016 through summer 2017)
|High School JumpStart||$64 (rate is subsidized by the Kenai Peninsula Borough)|
Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 Non-Resident Tuition (rates effective fall 2016 through summer 2017)