Students can register for KPC online by using UAOnline. In order to register, please read over the following information and follow the steps listed. Don't procrastinate when registering; KPC classes fill fast every semester! Veterans and admitted, degree-seeking students should always take advantage of the priority registration periods each semester that give registration access to those closest to finishing their degrees first.
Logging into UAOnline
1. Click the GO TO UAONLINE button above.
2. Click on Log In.
3. Enter your UA user name and password.
- Forgot your user name and/or password? Look it up here.
4. Click the login button;
5. The first time a user logs in to UAOnline, they will be asked to create a security question and answer.
6. Due to the sensitive nature of information contained on these pages, persons using shared workstations are required to log off and exit the browser when using UAOnline.
For additional UAOnline help
- UA Office of Information Technology UAOnline help page
- KPC IT HelpDesk (907-262-0351 or toll free 877-809-0572)
- UAA Call Center (907-786-4646 or toll free 877-633-3888)