Ready to register at KPC? Follow these steps to get started.
The following steps apply to all students, except high school students and senior citizens:
- Clear outstanding balances/debts/fines with KPC.
- Check the Academic Calendar for registration dates.
- Review the course schedule and complete a Plan the Semester worksheet.
- Register at UAOnline
- Pay for tuition and fees at UAOnline by payment deadline.
- Purchase textbooks (face-to-face class textbooks can be purchased at the campus bookstore where the classes are held; distance-delivered class textbooks can be purchased online).
- When a student registers for a course, the University holds him or her financially responsible for that registration, regardless of their actual attendance. For more information regarding Registration, please refer to the UAA Catalog here.
- Review the UAA system-wide Academic Catalog and KPC Registration Pamphlet for updates to policies and procedures, student code of conduct, rights and responsibilities and important dates and deadlines.
Non Degree-Seeking Students
- Must meet all requirements for admission and be admitted as a non-degree seeking student;
- Make sure all student records are updated reflecting any changes (name, marital status, address, SSN).
New Degree-Seeking Students
- Must meet all requirements for admission and be admitted as a degree or certificate-seeking student;
- Attend a New Student Orientation session (see the Academic Calendar);
- Meet with an academic advisor;
- Check out financial aid options at the KPC location where you are attending classes.
Continuing Degree-Seeking Students
- Meet with advisor and review educational plan for most efficient planning of course sequencing;
- Make sure all student records are updated reflecting any changes (name, marital status, address, SSN, degree/certificate program).