Welcome! International students pay resident tuition rates!
Kenai Peninsula College is a great place for international students to study! As part of the University of Alaska system, KPC is committed to global awareness and embraces international diversity. We are committed to making your international experience memorable.
KPC has two campuses on the Kenai Peninsula: the Kenai River Campus in Soldotna, and the Kachemak Bay Campus in Homer. There is student housing available at the Kenai River Campus. At the Kachemak Bay Campus, students can access, off-campus housing with local accommodation businesses.
Learn about the area
Watch the video below for information about the area.
Degree and Certificate Programs
Begin your international educational experience at KPC by choosing which degree or certificate program you would like to apply for. The following programs are available to international students:
- Associate of Arts, AA (General Studies)
- Associate of Arts, with Welding Technology Certificate
- Industrial Process Instrumentation, AAS
- Paramedical Technology, AAS
- Process Technology, AAS
International Student Admission/Application Packet Process
1. Complete and submit the International Student Application Packet and pay the $40 USD non-refundable application fee (by check, money order or credit card) and other required documents (see the "Application Packet Checklist" below) to:
Office of Admissions
Kenai Peninsula College
156 College Rd.
Soldotna, AK 99669 USA
NOTE: Do NOT mail application materials to another department. This may delay processing of the application packet.
2. You will be contacted within approximately 2 weeks confirming whether or not your application packet has been accepted. If the packet is incomplete, you will be asked to submit missing/incomplete documents.
3. After you have been accepted, you must submit the required tuition and fees payment as outlined in the acceptance letter. You will then have all necessary immigration documents (Form I-20) issued to you.
Application Packet Checklist
|Applicants Applying from Overseas|
|Summer Semester (June-July)||March 1|
|Fall Semester (August-December)||May 1|
|Spring Semester (January-May)||Oct. 1|
|Applicants Applying from the U.S|
|Summer Semester (June-July)||April 1|
|Fall Semester (August-December||May 1|
|Spring Semester (January-May)||Nov. 1|
Applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure class enrollment; late application packets may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. Be aware that "initial attendance students" coming from overseas cannot enter the U.S. more than 30 days before the first day of the semester.