Welcome to KPC, the Central Peninsula's UAA Campus System!
Are you ready to get started with the admission process? We're here to help! Read on and learn all about going to school at Kenai Peninsula College.
Please note that all students (except high school students) must apply for admission before registering for classes. Students must be over 18 and have a high school diploma or GED, or they must fill out the Ability to Benefit form.
- For a comprehensive description of Academic Standards and Regulations, please refer to the UAA Catalog here.
- Decide what degree program you want to pursue by reviewing the Areas of Study section of the website.
- If you are a non-degree seeking student, admission application instructions can be found here.
Note: Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Read the admission requirements. There are different requirements for new, returning, transferring or international students.
- Apply online.
- Stay on track! Use the New Student Checklist.
Once you are admitted to KPC, register for classes! Search the KPC Searchable Schedule for a listing of courses being offered. We are so happy to have you as a student!