"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."
- Clear outstanding balances/debts/fines with KPC.
- Check the Academic Calendar for registration dates.
- Review the course schedule and complete a Plan the Semester worksheet.
- Register at UAOnline, OR
- Visit a KPC location during walk-in registration and fill out a Registration Form.
- Pay for tuition and fees at UAOnline by payment deadline, OR
- Print and fill out a Tuition Payment Form and pay at a KPC location by payment deadline, OR
- Take advantage of the EZ Payment Plan
- Spread costs over the semester with zero percent interest before payment deadline.
- Must be arranged with the Business office at the KPC location where attending.
- Purchase textbooks
- Face-to-face classes: Get books from the KPC location where classes are held.
- Distance-delivered classes: Get books online.
- Review the KPC Catalog and Registration Pamphlet for updates to policies and procedures, student code of conduct, rights and responsibilities and important dates and deadlines.
NON Degree-Seeking Students
- Must meet all requirements for admission and be admitted as a non-degree seeking student
- Make sure all student records are updated reflecting any changes (name, marital status, address, SSN)
NEW Degree-Seeking Students
- Must meet all requirements for admission and be admitted as a degree or certificate-seeking student
- Attend a New Student Orientation session (see the Academic Calendar)
- Meet with an Academic Advisor
- Check out Financial Aid options at the KPC location where attending classes
CONTINUING Degree-Seeking Students
- Meet with advisor and review educational plan for most efficient planning of course sequencing
- Make sure all student records are updated reflecting any changes (name, marital status, address, SSN, degree/certificate program)
- If receiving financial aid, obtain a Tuition Deferment Form and submit with Registration Form at the KPC location where attending classes
| (877) 262-0330 |
| © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved