Welcome to Kenai Peninsula College, the Central Peninsula's UAA campus system.
All students, (except high school students), must apply for admission before registering for classes. Students must be over 18 and have a high school diploma or GED.
- The first step to applying for admission is to figure out what kind of degree you want. View our degree program types to make a decision.
- Choose a major. KPC offers several majors in a variety of areas.
- If you are a non-degree seeking student, admission application instructions can be found here. Note: Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Read the admission requirements. There are different requirements for new, returning, transferring or international students.
- Apply online. If you prefer, apply using the paper form and mail it in.
- Stay on track! Use the New Student Checklist.
Once you are admitted to KPC, register for classes! Search the KPC Searchable Schedule for a listing of courses being offered.