"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."
- Regular attendance and active participation are expected in all classes
- Students are responsible for class work even if there are legitimate reasons for their absence
- Instructors may drop a student if he/she fails to attend class by the 1st class meeting of the 2nd full week of classes or if they fail to meet attendance requirements; however, the instructor is under no obligation to do so
- Students who decide to withdraw from a class must submit a signed and dated Add/Drop/Withdrawal form by the deadline
- Failure to officially withdrawal from a class will result in a failing grade
| (877) 262-0330 |
| © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved