Top ^

General Studies, AA

Male professor assisting a male general studies student working toward an associate of arts degree.

This UAA/KPC degree can be considered a 'transfer' degree OR it can stand alone as a two-year level of academic achievement.

General Studies, AA Degrees/Certificates

It is very important to work with an advisor to put together a program that meets your unique needs. If you are planning on transferring into a four-year program it is especially important to seek advising so the AA degree will articulate and/or enhance whatever program you decide on.