Testing Appointment Request Information
You will receive notification via email, within 1 business day, stating whether your appointment has been approved or if further information is needed. DO NOT assume that you have an appointment UNTIL you have received a reply email with confirmation of the appointment.
- This form is for students who need to take an exam for a university-based, credited course. If you need an appointment for any other type of exam, please call our office at 907-262-0227 to schedule.
- ALL students needing to take a proctored exam must schedule a testing appointment ahead of time. Due to limited space, we do not offer same day testing.
- ALL students must present a valid, photo ID in order to test.
- Please read the KRC Learning Center Testing Policy before coming in for your testing appointment.
- All exams must be completed by the Testing Center's posted closing time. See link below for the detailed Proctored Testing Schedule.