Welcome to Testing Services and Proctoring for KPC’s Kenai River Campus!
For KPC-Kachemak Bay Campus, click here to be directed to the appropriate page.
KPC-Kenai River Campus
Learning Center Testing Services, Room 153
Amanda Webster- Testing Administrator
156 College Road, Soldotna, AK 99669
Proctor schedule and Appointment Request Form
Students are required to set up a testing appointment at least 24 hours in advance. University students testing for an enrolled course can do so using the link provided above. Due to limited seating, same day appointments are not allowed. Please check the proctor schedule frequently as hours change daily.
eLearning/Distance Education students within the UA system
If you are an eLearning student whose course requires proctored exams, follow these steps:
- Fill out the proctor request form with the campus your course originates from:
- UAA Proctor Request Form – *this link is also for E-Learning courses from KPC
- UAF Proctor Request Form
- UAS Proctor Request Form
- Proctor Request Forms must be filled out once at the beginning of each semester, for every eLearning course you take.
- Schedule your testing appointments with your proctor site directly.
- If you are planning on testing at KPC’s Kenai River Campus, please follow this link to our Testing Appointment Request Form.
- From this form you can also access the Learning Center Testing Policy, and the Proctor Schedule. Please look at both of these before submitting your appointment request.
Face-to-face KRC students needing to take a make-up exam
With instructor approval, students who miss the scheduled class time for an exam can take that exam in the Learning Center. Arrangements must be made in advance with the instructor and all students must schedule their appointments ahead of time.
Remote university proctoring
Students taking courses from universities outside of Alaska need to complete a Proctor Request Form from their university’s eLearning department. All necessary proctor information can be found at the top of this page.
- There is a $30 proctor fee, per exam (up to 3 hours), and appointments must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
You can view the proctor schedule and request your appointment here.
Credit by examination*
KPC offers both CLEP and DSST (formerly Dantes) exams. These exams allow students to demonstrate college-level achievement through a program of exams in undergraduate college courses. Thousands of accredited colleges throughout the United States grant credit for these exams, including KPC.
Students are encouraged to discuss this option with their advisor before signing up. A list of all exams and their course equivalency can be found here. There is a non-refundable exam fee and additional proctor fee involved.
For UAA/KPC students applying to the Nursing Program we offer both the HESI and KAPLAN exams. We also have the HOBET V and TEAS V for students applying to Nursing Programs outside of Alaska.
Interested in being admitted to Graduate School? We have both the GRE and MAT available here.
For PRAXIS testing information please click here.
GED Testing is available by going to GED.com. Additional information can be found by going to our GED Options page.
*For a complete list of all exams and proctor fees, click here.
*For scheduling, some exams are scheduled directly from the exam sponsor website, and others are scheduled by calling our office. If you are unsure about the scheduling process for the exam you need, just call us! We will be happy to answer your questions.