Top ^

Kenai Peninsula Historical Photo Repository

thumbnail
Click image to enlarge

Search Filter(s):

The Village Inn, Soldotna 1950's

This is a photo of the Village Inn, built on Farnsworth property leased to Jack Johnson. Built by Johnson's relative, a Mr. Rosentreator, the original mall had lodging, a bar, a restaurant, Marvene's Dress Shop, Dorothy's Beauty Salon, Leo's Barber, and Toby's Drug Store. In 2000, this was the site of a bank and a Midas store.

Individuals

n/a

Collection

Mullen Collection

Location

Soldotna, Alaska

Date

1950's

Photographer

Jo Godes

Image Type

color photo

Dimensions

9cmx9cm

Condition

good

Identified By

Marge Mullen

Date Cataloged

2000-10-09

Archive Location

KPC Anthropology Lab


Use Agreement and Restrictions

All of the photographs in this collection are for personal, educational, or research use only. These images cannot be used for political, commercial, or advertising purposes. At the present time the college does not have the capabilities to reproduce prints from the image scans. For technical inquiries, or to report errors, please contact webmaster@alaska.edu.