The Pennington House restaurant was owned by Bud and Bert Pennington around 1958. This building was later added on to and became River Terrace Motel.
KPC Anthropology Lab
All of the photographs in this collection are for personal, educational, or research use only. These images cannot be used for political, commercial, or advertising purposes. At the present time the college does not have the capabilities to reproduce prints from the image scans. For technical inquiries, or to report errors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.