Top ^

Kenai Peninsula Historical Photo Repository

thumbnail
Click image to enlarge

Search Filter(s):

Lawrence McGuire's cabin, Soldotna 1951

Pictured are Lawrence McGuire's cabin and cache in winter. Built on the south side of the Kenai River, just downstream of the Kenai River Bridge in Soldotna, this land is the present site of the Visitors Center and the Chamber of Commerce offices.

Individuals

n/a

Collection

Mullen Collection

Location

Kenai River, Soldotna, Alaska

Date

1951

Photographer

Ray Sandstrom

Image Type

Color Slide

Dimensions

5cm x 5 cm

Condition

Excellent

Identified By

Marge Mullen

Date Cataloged

2000-09-25

Archive Location

KPC Anthropology Lab


Use Agreement and Restrictions

All of the photographs in this collection are for personal, educational, or research use only. These images cannot be used for political, commercial, or advertising purposes. At the present time the college does not have the capabilities to reproduce prints from the image scans. For technical inquiries, or to report errors, please contact webmaster@alaska.edu.