This is a view of Ninilchik Village in the summertime of 1950. Also seen is the Russian Orthodox church on the bluff.
KPC Anthropology Lab
All of the photographs in this collection are for personal, educational, or research use only. These images cannot be used for political, commercial, or advertising purposes. At the present time the college does not have the capabilities to reproduce prints from the image scans. For technical inquiries, or to report errors, please contact email@example.com.