Top ^

Kenai Peninsula Historical Photo Repository

thumbnail
Click image to enlarge

Search Filter(s):

Skybowl Building, Soldotna mid 1950's

Along the Sterling Highway, on the south side at approximately mile 98, stands this concrete block building owned and operated by Burton Carver. Included were a four-lane bowling alley, the Skybowl Cafe, and the National Bank of Alaska. Carver also had the school bus contract for many years, and the rear of this building was the bus garage.

Individuals

n/a

Collection

Mullen Collection

Location

Soldotna, Alaska

Date

Mid-1950's

Photographer

Ray Sandstrom

Image Type

B&W photo

Dimensions

5cm-5cm

Condition

good

Identified By

Marge Mullen

Date Cataloged

2000-11-06

Archive Location

KPC Anthropology Lab


Use Agreement and Restrictions

All of the photographs in this collection are for personal, educational, or research use only. These images cannot be used for political, commercial, or advertising purposes. At the present time the college does not have the capabilities to reproduce prints from the image scans. For technical inquiries, or to report errors, please contact webmaster@alaska.edu.