This shows the village of Kenai in territorial days. The 1950 U.S. census counted 150 people in Kenai. This slide shows the road through Kenai which would later continue as the "North Road." The new concrete four-room school is predominant in the foreground.
KPC Anthropology Lab
All of the photographs in this collection are for personal, educational, or research use only. These images cannot be used for political, commercial, or advertising purposes. At the present time the college does not have the capabilities to reproduce prints from the image scans. For technical inquiries, or to report errors, please contact email@example.com.