The Bear Den Bar, one of the first buildings in Soldotna, Alaska. It was built in 1950 by Joe Faa and Emmett Karsten, operated by Faa for a short time, then sold to the long-time owners, Chell and Maxine Bear.
Sterling Highway, Soldotna, Alaska
KPC Anthropology Lab
All of the photographs in this collection are for personal, educational, or research use only. These images cannot be used for political, commercial, or advertising purposes. At the present time the college does not have the capabilities to reproduce prints from the image scans. For technical inquiries, or to report errors, please contact email@example.com.