KPC PROCESS TECHNOLOGY GRADUATES CAN EXPECT:
EXCELLENT PAY AND HIGH EMPLOYABILITY!
Why choose Kenai Peninsula College?
- University of Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula College has 50 years of experience collaborating with industry to make KPC’s process technology one of the most highly regarded programs in the United States and around the world.
- KPC’s process technology program is recognized by industry leaders as one of the premier in the United States.
- Get world-class training in process technology or instrumentation at the college the major oil companies come to hire their employees.
- Graduates go to work for companies like BP, Chevron, Shell, ConocoPhillips, Tesoro, Exxon Mobil, ASRC Energy Services, Alyeska Pipeline Service Company, and many more.
- No out-of-state tuition!
- Get unprecedented support by faculty and fellow students by becoming a part of the Kenai River Campus Process Technology Living/Learning Community! Live in the new, apartment style residence hall and have access to the newly constructed, world-class Career and Technical Center.
High demand is expected for process operators as the existing workforce retires and as the industry evolves and expands in Alaska and throughout the United States.
The PRT program prepares students for employment as operators in refineries, gasification plants, petrochemical plants, and natural gas processing facilities. Students are ready to work when they graduate—and they learn how to work safely.
Since many students enrolled in KPC’s PRT program work on the North Slope, lower 48 states or off shore, KPC offers video streaming of all courses, allowing students to view classes from their place of employment at their leisure.