Jobs on Campus
The purpose of student employment is to provide an opportunity to gain relevant career experience while helping to offset educations expenses.
Student employee status is defined as non-exempt, temporary employment that is non-continuous and variable as necessitated by both department requirements and student academic schedules.
- Be enrolled at KPC/UAA for a minimum of 6 credit hours in the current semester; or
- have been enrolled in the preceding semester for 6 credit hours and plans to enroll for 6 or more in the next semester if employment is to occur between semesters.
- Be a US Citizen or eligible non-citizen according to the US Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- Must complete all University of Alaska employment paperwork.
- Student employees must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress.
Current Job openings
Federal Work study