"Find your place at Kenai Peninsula College."
First-Time Students: Certificate/Associate Degree Programs
Qualifications (one of the following)
- A high school diploma (no minimum GPA required); or
- GED; or
- Ability to Benefit Certificate (must be 18 years of age or older).
Required Admission Documents:
- Admission application and $40 fee
- In-progress high school transcript when you apply
- Final high school transcript showing graduation date or GED test scores; or Ability to Benefit test scores
Apply online now!
| (877) 262-0330 |
| © 2014 Kenai Peninsula College, All Rights Reserved