Advising for e-Learning Students
All students benefit from meeting regularly with an advisor. For students taking e-Learning courses classes, it is vital.
Advisors can help you
- Determine your academic and career goals
- Select courses with an eye to course sequencing
- Understand transferring courses between universities
- Monitor progress toward graduation
- Understand financial aid
- Identify resources and supports
Students will have an assigned advisor at the university or college that granted their admission.
If you are unsure of who your advisor is contact:
Kenai Peninsula College: 1-877-262-0330 (Toll Free for all Campuses)
Kenai River Campus: 262-0330 or email@example.com Kachemak Bay Campus: 235-7743 or firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Alaska Anchorage Advising
University of Alaska Fairbanks Advising
University of Alaska Southeast Advising