Need help navigating college resources and services?
Kenai Peninsula College offers students a full range of services, and
provides friendly, individualized assistance.
Get help on campus
Enrollment Services is located in the University Center, and can answer
your questions for you, or direct you to somebody who can. Students can also call KPC's Student Services at the toll-free number: (877) 262-0330.
Get help from a distance
KPC offers online resources, dedicated to help students with any
technology problems they may encounter. The KPC HelpDesk hotline is
available any time campus is open.
- Technology Resources
- Find distance course help, webmail instruction and a variety of
other online resources
- Access the UAA Consortium library
- Financial Aid
- Keep up-to-date on the latest scholarship opportunities, get help
with your FAFSA, or contact the Financial Aid department for more
- Find your adviser early, and talk to them often for a truly
satisfying college experience
- KPC offers online tutoring resources
- Get textbooks for on-campus AES classes or distance KPC classes