Welcome to Kenai Peninsula College's Anchorage Extension Site.
All students, (except high school students), must apply for admission before registering for classes. Students must be over 18 and have a high school diploma or GED, or they must fill out the Ability to Benefit form.
- The first step to applying for admission is to figure out what kind of degree you want. View our degree program types to make a decision.
- Choose a major. AES offers two degrees, and KPC offers several majors in a variety of areas.
- If you are a non-degree seeking student, admission application instructions can be found here. Note: Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Read the admission requirements. There are different requirements for new, returning, transferring or international students.
- Apply online. If you prefer, apply using the paper form and mail it in.
Once you are admitted to KPC, register for classes! Search the KPC Searchable Schedule for a listing of courses being offered.